LONDON'S NEW BUSINESS DISTRICT
Monday, 21st Mar 2011
It is great news for all our clients who have purchased at our OLYMPIC APARTMENTS
The countdown to the opening of Europe's largest urban shopping and leisure centre at Stratford City has started...IT WILL BE OPEN FOR BUSINESS SEPTEMBER 2011.
At a cost of £1.4 billion the 1.9m ft2 development is also claiming to be one England's greenest shopping malls.
'About 7 million people are expected to pass through the centre in the two weeks of the London Olympic Games in 2012. Every one of those sports fans will walk over special paving slabs that generate electricity. Even the roof of the building claims to be green, with large parts being turned in to a nature reserve.'Sunday Times.
Anchored by John Lewis 240,000ft2 store. Waitrose 32,000ft2 store and Marks and Spencer there are already over 300 brands.
Leisure facilities include 2 hotels, cinema and parking.
This amazing facility is within walking distance of our OLYMPIC APARTMENTS
In the Spotlight
- Housing Wealth in the UK £4.1 Trillion and increasing
- London House Building & Hot Spots
- International Quarter Stratford City
- More and more sign up at Westfields Olympic Shopping Mall
- Demand for the £500m Olympic Village High
- Prices and Rents Set to Rise in the Prime East of City Market. GRE portfolios take advantage by buying at below market values
- LONDON'S NEW BUSINESS DISTRICT