Global Real Estate Company
Providing a bridge between GCC investors and
the UK property market
In 2006 Global Real Estate Company (GRC) in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia was formed to work in Partnership with Global Real Estate Portfolios (GRE Portfolios) in the United Kingdom.
Mr Hassan Sunbol, Group CFO founded GRC with the vision of becoming the bridge between GCC investors and the UK property market. With his extensive knowledge and experience of investment within the UK, his partnership with GRE Portfolios provides unrivalled investment opportunities for the benefits of clients.
The combination of a team of experts in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and property professionals based in the United Kingdom has been very successful. GRC now has over 350 investors and a staff of 36, 95% of whom are Saudi Nationals. With offices in Jeddah and Riyadh there are plans to expand to other parts of the Kingdom and surrounding GCC countries.
To contact GRC click here.
In the Spotlight
- Housing Wealth in the UK £4.1 Trillion and increasing
- London House Building & Hot Spots
- International Quarter Stratford City
- More and more sign up at Westfields Olympic Shopping Mall
- Demand for the £500m Olympic Village High
- Prices and Rents Set to Rise in the Prime East of City Market. GRE portfolios take advantage by buying at below market values
- LONDON'S NEW BUSINESS DISTRICT